For some reason I am already doing a lot of thinking about Devilz Nite. I'm currently working on an official website. It seems like it's long over due. I want Devilz Nite to have an official home that isn't governed by a forum or whatever kind of trendy social media is popular at the time. So I'm already designing some stuff for that.
As per usual, I'll be posting up the news about it at the forums like HC, KM, and the brand new http://www.wickedunderground.com aka WU. So Far I'm really into the new WU because it's focus is to be very content driven rather than just a forum, kind of like what Underground Nation does. WU has given Devilz Nite its own sub forum and made me a moderator there.
For some reason my account at HC is either banned or frozen. I'll get a hold of Tony (aka Klown) around August when submissions start, and get that taken care of. Devilz Nite has always been very celebrated at HC and I'm sure the guy has no idea his mods are getting crazy lately. Fear not... Devilz Nite is not anchored to any site. It will happen regardless.
J Hexx has his own internet radio show he's been working on, and has asked me to do an in-depth phone interview. I'll be sure to give everyone a heads up when that happens. I'm looking forward to doing my first real interview. All of mine have been text/email/aim interviews, so this will be cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment