Everyone who follows this blog better know who Ruthless Records is. Their new flagship artist is a sick emcee/producer named Hopsin. Well Hopsin runs his own label called Funk Volume. FV held a competition where artists could submit a song to one of their beats. The winner got 500 bucks and a chance to be on FV.
A ton of my peers entered this contest and did some really great stuff. But the winner has now been announced and I gotta say congrats to GrewSum representing his label Prone Records. Guy Killed it, and if you don't know who GrewSum is you need to check his shit out. Odds are though if you're a fan of mine, you know who's in this circle of artists.
This is actually a good segue into a point I'd like to make on this early Tuesday morning... There is rumors out there that I am an over rated artist who only cares about his artist friends rather than artists with real talent. lol To clear that up... My artist friends ARE real talent. That's why I'm friends with them, because they share the same work ethic and dedication to their craft.
You see folks, since I took on the roll of Music Director for the biggest wicked underground compilation, "Devilz Nite", I've been thrust into this category of "political hater" mostly by artists who didn't make the cut. I see how it is. Menacide told me this would happen, so I was prepared. But it's always a shock to see myself be called "over rated" because of it.
Let me break it down further for the mind of a hater thinking this stuff. Look... if you constantly read everything I post as well as the positive feedback, or you're worrying about what I'm doing, instead of working on YOUR shit.... then you're over rating me in your mind. I'm all you see and it burns your asshole.
Stay off my penis. There isn't room for you on it. What you need to do is take a look at how many people are following this blog on the left side. And maybe look at the number of fans I have on myspace or facebook. or even on my youtube.
there now....... feel better? Fuck off accordingly.
To everyone else. You guys are the shit. Get your friends into some Crossoworm. They will thank you later!
No comments:
Post a Comment