MOUTH FULL OF DIRT 2.0

1 -Shades of Gray
2 -Thievery
3 -Newvolution
4 -Before I Wake
5 -Eyes of the Looking Glass
6 -I Hope You Fail
7 -I Won't Let Go
8 -Blow Your Head Up
9 -Hate On
10 -Stuck in This (remix feat Menacide)
11 -Let Me Fly
12 -Where Do I Go?
13 -Kings and Fiends (feat Heavy Hittaz)
14 -Make it Rain
15 -I Hope You Fail (remix)
MOUTH FULL OF DIRT 2.0 LYRICS
SHADES OF GRAY
they had to bury me deep in the dirt. man it hurt, to see me
go but i had to blow my fuckin head off my shoulders yo.
man i know that I'm sick. but i quit,
being takin advantage of and i had to get to the end of it.
they dug a hole in the ground six feet. and they
stuck me back with the maggots in the hole with the heat discrete.
and when i broke, the fucking door.
they put my corpse back in the morgue with a weapon so i can go to war.
in the sky, with the light that shines
take away what I can say you try, but they die
now the pain will stay. hit your knees baby pray.
youre either with or against the shades of gray. (i'm here to stay)
in the sky, with the fire inside
take away what I can say is divine but they die
now the pain will stay. hit your knees baby pray.
youre either with or against but either way. (i'm here to stay)
they try to fuck with me up in the mind. But inside
I put a barracade deep and confined into the side line.
man i know that you're fucked, but it sucks
when you can feed, all the lies, and pass the buck.
Fucking retarded for believing in any bit of hope
people can never change, Earth is at the end of the rope
and it will shrug us off. either way. I know I'm never lost.
...the debt is too high to pay. So we became the cost.
I made a bet with your god many times..
...he has yet to pay his end of the deal. nickel and dimes
winds through chimes. and the leaves turn to gray
i feel ignored and to the core is a horrible cage, here to stay.
I'll open up with a bullet in the chamber
and the temple of the mind, inside, full of danger
I see you cry. when the weapon will close weary eyes
and blow the back of my brains, to bloody butterflies
in the sky, with the light that shines
take away what I can say you try, but they die
now the pain will stay. hit your knees baby pray.
youre either with or against the shades of gray. (i'm here to stay)
in the sky, with the fire inside
take away what I can say is divine but they die
now the pain will stay. hit your knees baby pray.
youre either with or against but either way. (i'm here to stay)
When i come back will you open your arms, will you harm me
or will you be the first, to be with, me in my army
i realize, that in the light of the wild times
im bound, to disgust, you with evil in my crimes
I'm in the dirt with the demons when I am out of luck
headed for the flames, of hades and I dont give a fuck
..Stick and move and I duck, and take your head off
Murder the rules, and my brains, whenI break the led off.
THIEVERY
I cant sleep. the fucking thieves. they creep
I cant dream. what you will sow. I reap
Please believe. I'm coming back from the grave
..from any pain they will not be saved.
Open my grave and inside you might find.
nobody saved in a fucked up mind.
so get back cuz a corpse can rise.
and if you witness it I'm taking your eyes.
10 years in the dircore ways.
maggots I taste have erased my face.
a lifetime full of rage and pain.
I need a way to erase my brain.
6 feet with a need to go deep.
grave thieves can fuck up my sleep
open the casket I'm ready with a blade
I swing away and make the lifeline fade
I cant sleep. the fucking thieves. they creep
I cant dream. what you will sow. I reap
Please believe. I'm coming back from the grave
..from any pain they will not be saved.
check, one, two, three....
Pull out the book of your ways, and you pray
it wont save you a place, where you lay
under the soil you rott through your days
your book of rules will vanish without a trace
I wipe my ass on the way that you live
I fucking hate you and the damage you did.
you put your votes in the barrel of a gun
I pulled the trigger and you blacken the sun
they try to hide but its easy to discern
a penny raped is a penny that you earned
another mess and the world still turns
I hope the Earth will let me see it all burn
I cant sleep. the fucking thieves. they creep
I cant dream. what you will sow. I reap
Please believe. I'm coming back from the grave
..from any pain they will not be saved.
I came back from the fire and the flame
and I release your pain in my name.
so break motherfuckers off in the pit
dirtcore and you know we dont give a shit.
I'll take you for your word, youre a soldier for the cause.
if I am wrong, then you die in my jaws.
be on the team, or get outta my way.
the blood stains, when it flies, in a spray.
they try to hide but its easy to discern
a penny raped is a penny that you earned
another mess and the world still turns
I hope the Earth will let me see it all burn
I cant sleep. the fucking thieves. they creep
I cant dream. what you will sow. I reap
Please believe. I'm coming back from the grave
..from any pain they will not be saved.
NEWVOLUTION
if you dont know what I'm doing then what the fuck are you gonna prove.
listen to the music this evolution is coming soon.
I'm in the dirt and it hurts to be the contrast.
the first bully in class will get smashed through glass.
I got your poison in veins infecting me I change.
and like I'm jekel to hyde I change brain waves.
so you can heckel inside but dont you fuckin say it.
cuz at the core I infest with the blood I can spray it.
alone and cold, in search of a home I call my own
and I dont bleed I'm a stone, I'm ugly to bone
I never fit in the puzzle and I aint in your crowd
so dirtcore is my nation and we are on the prowl
I was there and couldnt step in a cathedral
I was there when we were getting live evil.
Now I'm back on the planet I have a new resolve.
The cage, never will change, we rebel and evolve.
I know wherever I go I see the way you changed me.
I know that maybe we grow but I cant see lately.
I know that inside a mind we need be pollution
I break from outta my cage and be a newvolution.
turn out the lights and meditate with the false hope.
you can't mix, the cancer and coke and try to cope.
Finally made it and baby in case you couldn't tell
I earned the right, to bleed and be evil as hell.
something to bleed for. someone to die for
somewhere to cry for, someone to try for.
A place that I belong, a place I'm never wrong.
a place that I...can hit the sky and and be a song.
when left to right is to right and wrong for broken wing.
I break the crayon in half and I scream to sing.
blow out the flesh in my lungs, when I dont give a fuck.
chew up the words in tongues, pull no punch or duck.
they say to you that they represent the outcasts
but I was kicked to the curb, so what the fuck is that.
they made a place of their own but to me its a trap
they'll try to rape what i have, but I'm fucking em' back.
flow with the current but double back to fight streams.
Maybe I'll find who we are. Maybe I might dream
I know you sit with a loss, for what the music is.
fuck the radio DIRTCORE is who he is..
I know wherever I go I see the way you changed me.
I know that maybe we grow but I cant see lately.
I know that inside a mind we need be pollution
I break from outta my cage and be a newvolution.
BEFORE I WAKE
when I need to be in the middle of a safe haven.
crave the blood I may be saved in.
never waste in the taste of the first spill...
no pill with thrills in the first kill.
no hope. no faith. no pain.
no gain for the faceless name.
...no souls ...darkest hearts.
..fresh start now we'll never be apart.
...suicide... painless death.
...we scream with our very last breath.
run away with the pain in chest.
at best we die with the rest
...cheat death and you hold me up high.
feet swept and I had you surprised.
...In the back of my mind.
never die with a lifeless line.
when i die before I wake.
will you rape the soul you take.
am I nothing but number on a list.
grit my teeth and I pump my fist.
when i die before I wake.
will you rape the soul you take.
am I nothing but number on a list.
grit my teeth and I pump my fist.
when I need to feel like I died the depression hits home.
skitzo when I mix my syndrome.
love gained in the way we both hold
heavy hearts to the world we stay cold.
enemy to the way we live life.
gonna be the cage into my strife.
and I know were better dead.
..so put the barrel to the back of my head.
love birds and the one stone kills us.
we die with a weapon that thrills us.
2 fates are the same to someone.
soul mates in the day we become one.
...cheat death and you hold me up high.
feet swept and I had you surprised.
...In the back of the mind.
never die with a lifeless line.
when i die before I wake.
will you rape the soul you take.
am I nothing but number on a list.
grit my teeth and I pump my fist.
EYES OF THE LOOKING GLASS
misunderstood but I keep moving on, under a sky of grey.
no way of knowing or showing I'm ready to pave the way.
traveled the country in search of a soul i left behind.
walked horizon lines when I knew I was blind.
and I'll be the reason to start the season early and fast.
forget the anger run away and leave hate back in the past.
..still I think that I'll make it despite my weary eyes.
I left the lies in the lives of sin and crime.
if i die before i wake and never last.
study my life, through the eyes of the looking glass.
a pill for the fix. a tear for the taste.
a glass for the mix. a year for the waste.
a dream for tonight. I sleep for the past.
20/20 hind sight through tht eyes of the looking glass
I took the pill I was given then I crashed into my bed and slept.
I sunk my head in the same pillow i last wept.
filthy and full of another day.. of sweat and tears.
under my back, the blood shed.. and many fears.
Still nobody was there...to get me through the days.
Only get paid when I played with Lukas and Blaze.
..and still I think that I'll make it despite the false hope.
Cuz I don't live in a promise or lie so i can cope.
if i die before i wake and never last.
study my life, when I smash the looking glass.
a pill for the fix. a tear for the taste.
a glass for the mix. a year for the waste.
a dream for tonight. I sleep for the past.
20/20 hind sight through tht eyes of the looking glass
misunderstood but I keep moving on, and now i know why.
cuz if I fall... I fell in vain, and didn't try.
and still I know that I'll make it despite nobody there.
to show me where I belong where they all care.
if i die before i wake and never last.
cover your eyes, or go blind in the looking glass.
a pill for the fix...a tear for the taste.
a glass for the mix...a year for the waste.
a dream for night...I sleep for the past.
20/20 hind sight through the eyes of the looking glass
I HOPE YOU FAIL
Sat on the coast line...of my misery I don't know if I'm
intertwined in my mind I know it's so divine.
I know control is a hold of me old and kinda sickening.
help me to show you I'll grow but a time bomb's in me ticking.
Maybe exploding is only in a way I cope with that.
Maybe control is so phony I need to spring a trap.
step in the middle and crash like a train derailed.
a killer whale unnoticed and I'm hoping you fail.
They used to hope that I'd fail... but I don't know about it.
They used to hope that I fall... but now they highly doubt it.
They used be only them...now its you on my tail.
You used to label me hopeless now I hope that you fail.
what if I said to you I'd never do what you did to me.
called me your only then took a blade, to put it through me
kicked me to curbs like a bag of your trash but I laugh
Cuz all I see is you crawling back... to me kissing ass.
I hope you know and see I've grown as a better man.
I hope you don't think I'll ever show you again.
I know that its only in the know ...follow my trail.
it's the end of a long cold day and I hope you fail.
They used to hope that I failed... but I don't know about it.
They used to hope that I fall... but now they highly doubt it.
They used be only them...now its you on my tail.
You used to label me hopeless now I hope that you fail.
Maybe I'm penniless full of stress...maybe I covet.
the way you live when I'm down and out...maybe you love it.
I knew you'd always be there...to show me who I am.
in your eyes... see I'm damned...lesser a worse man.
You never taught me to raise...my head and see the light.
stuck in the middle of evil covered in black and white.
never the grey of a situation or bitter choice.
You used to be my discouragement to use a voice.
I'll hold you down in the waters of all your pain and sorrow.
For every day in the past, I'll take away tomorrow
And when i see you at last.. sad lonely and pale
I hope to god that you know that I hope you fucking fail.
SAVE MY SOUL
You cant save me never try to sway me from the life I have.
See I display a new wave you live to be a fad.
But I encompass a decade of underground culture
you're honesty not original you're a fuckin vulture.
11 years, of blood sweat and fears, and my peers
jeering at me and the savage in me is in my ears.
telling me I need to break it and think outside the box.
And I have enough ammo to blast through fort knox.
You cant shock me cuz all that you do's a carbon copy.
go and dabble in your teeny bop, hobby you're sloppy.
I live and die for the riots inside of me that I vent.
and the way I live is the first creed of thirteen percent.
Strap me down to the table and label me as crazy.
seeing me hazy in the fog of your industry is lazy.
Im not your dog on a leash, I am a fuckin BEAST.
And I will shred through your lame scene at the very least.
you tried to save my soul.
its way too late... I smash through you fakes.
I don't need to be saved. break through my cage, in a rage I dominate.
match what I bring as I attack, I launch a full assault.
the greatest shit that you've done is locked up inside a vault.
see you're a slave and you know that you're bound to fade away.
and I know you'll only come back to the underground to play.
syndicate ways, the dirtcore stays.
my fanbase is ravenous tearing away your fake face.
You cant breed that loyalty acting like you're me.
we're breaking branches off family trees, destroying seeds
Strap, me down to the cold table label me crazy.
seeing me hazy in the fog of your industry is lazy.
Im not the one you can stop I will ruin your crop.
Ripping you down from the top, bodies pile up and rott.
you tried to save my soul.
its way too late... I smash through you fakes.
I don't need to be saved. break through my cage, in a rage I dominate.
you tried to save my soul.
and on my grave put these words on my head stone plate.
you tried to save my soul.
80 percent quit. they never make it
7 percent emulate the trends, they flop and cant take it
13 percent eat sleep and breath it and we see that the rest hate it
fuck em.
all of em.
one three.
BLOW YOUR HEAD UP
I write psalms with the blood on my palms about murdering yours.
Turning moms into dominated scandalous whores.
Intercourse over ouija boards invoking hordes.
insight the riot of demons in semen she adores.
Its so amazing how quick the colon hole can rip.
Holding control of my dick is sick if you peel tits.
Ripping nipples off, dripping blood in my bowl of mild.
Lapping at it like a act and just have at it and tilt.
I'll Blow your head up
Fuck the hook on a song I'll blow your head up
I spit beats like a cunt with a mouth full of skeet and melon seeds.
Sicker than brail you read, made of snot on the sheets.
It's in my genes to be the greenest and form a team.
You squirt the crease of your jeans and seep out of the seems.
Blast your mouth with a liquor glass and kick that ass.
It's how I treat you whore with no morals or class.
I'm at the bar with a mans drink. Dont try to kiss me.
I'm on the edge of disaster in a glass of the whiskey.
I'll Blow your head up
Fuck the hook on a song I'll blow your head up
I wrap chairs over people and scare medical faculty.
You can't cage or ever catch up to shackle me.
I'm sick of all of you motherfuckers in every scene.
See I'm the meanest of fiends and I eat who is green.
And my team is people who open up your skull.
Fuck up your cranium bangin it up against a wall.
Fuck a hook on a track, you made your bed up.
Now sleep in that bitch, cuz I'm blowing your fuckin head up.
I'll Blow your head up
Fuck the hook on a song I'll blow your head up
Yes I am that guy, in the back with an awkward eye.
Ready to bust that fuckin glass. That empty glass of rye.
Upside of your fuckin mouth. I Dont give a fuck what you're about.
And if you don't like who I am, get the fuck out.
HATE ON
You know who the fuck I am, Im the dude with his dick in his hand.
Landing my kids on your face, cuz I cum with a plan.
Bust out a map in your mouth, blow out your fuckin teeth.
Critical massive attack. I pull back and release.
Both feel stomping over your nose on the ground.
Bitch ass women emcees in the lost and found.
Get down, get back, Jack. Cuz I'm taking the crown.
Gilgamesh said it best. We don't fuck with a clown.
Oh shit, did this kids mommas tit,
go and garble up a motherfuckers words? I aint hearing a bit.
Better be the kid at the back of the class. Shut the fuck up.
Dirty suckers getting ruffed up, stole on, and snuck up.
Hip hop is new corporate rock, and I aint fuckin with it.
You rock mouth on a cock, cuz dick suckings in it.
I cross limits in leaps and bounds, like a gazelle.
If you aint feeling the shit I spit you can go to hell.
I'm an asshole and I'm the kid that you love to hate on.
You fuckin retards color in a book with a crayon.
You'll never stay on, spray away and splatter your hate.
Your jealousy aint shit, and I piss on your plate.
The evil never dies. Throwing elbows I blacken both your eyes.
You get your mouth on the curb regardless of your size.
Rubbing your mom and her tits got you boiling your zits.
I couldnt give a fuck less or two shits.
Spit like a savage, Im ravaging you at my pace.
So suck my dick and get the fuck outta my face.
I murder your asshole. My music is is stuck in you
By the end of the song, you could say a piece of me's fucking you.
Cold North rioter, soliad the Empire,
the higher the fuckin sky, then the higher is my desire.
For hire I fuck with all the liars hiding in lies.
Lyrical Mysery Coast. Form of the worst highs.
Spit it to last, smash that ass you die first.
Don't even buy this fuckin shit, just cuz of my verse.
Fuck em all. Me and record labels don't politic.
Fuck a CD dont buy me cuz now I dont give a shit.
I'm an asshole and I'm the kid that you love to hate on.
You fuckin retards color in a book with a crayon.
You'll never stay on, spray away and splatter your hate.
Your jealousy aint shit, and I piss on your plate.
yes I am an asshole and I dont give a fuck.
STUCK IN THIS
Hard times make us strong and we live on.
Stuck in this game right or wrong but every song
is another story of the glory lost and found.
Stuck in this game like a plague in the wicked underground.
Stuck in a cold place and I aint confused,
but it looks to me like I dont have a choice to lose.
Staying with loose views and drunk in my chair at night.
It's looking a lot like I dont have a strength in life.
But I fight, so I can practice the right to live how I need.
This evil in me is seeing the need for me to bleed.
Fear is fuck all but anticipating the facts.
Steady my fate stacks on the edge of my dullest axe.
No one is knowing that growing up is inevitable.
I hoe some will show me how to throw up all the venom or
I'll die. Polluted by words of the first snake.
Foam out the face and shake til' I break.
stuck in this. I cant leave still I see
the vision of me up in the tree on one knee.
stuck in this. Stabbed and bloody from my blade.
the runes in my flesh decay as I age.
Stuck in a place of wicked ways, my name changed
to Crossworm so I could be who I am today.
Lonely and bold but I aint foney I'm cold
and I'm thinking of many ways to make my life fold.
So I can go from A to Z without going through the rest,
But that aint what is gonna strengthen my chest.
So the best that I can do is be true and stay on this path.
Shrug off the rest of this evil as I laugh.
stuck in this. I cant leave still I see
the vision of me up in the tree on one knee.
stuck in this. Stabbed and bloody from my blade.
the runes in my flesh decay as I age.
Hard times make us strong and we live on.
Stuck in this game right or wrong but every song
is another story of the glory lost and found.
Stuck in this game like a plague in the wicked underground.
LET ME FLY
gonna be that worm in a crysalis weaving silk outta wicked shit.
spit the shit you stick in get fickle with and you're chicken shit, ..I
craft, a barrier raft, and float away in the water.
in the wind I slim out the chance of me being led to slaughter.
I got you... in the palm of the only hands.
that I have to rip away my plastic face and reveal a man.
I cant...stand, alone without any breeze, over my wings.
the shift in the season is reason for me change things.
johnny cross, born a moth, from a maggot cocoon.
inside of me is a tomb, and I make way for the room.
as I digest, the rest the parasites I collect.
in the best of times, the height of my mind will resurrect.
and I feel the evil is eaten away and I'm the host.
of the demons feeding and needing more but the holy ghost.
in the bones, and my thorax is sore at those at most.
I'll never stop till I fly, and I boast.
I need the wind, and my new dirty wings, open at last.
you see me the past, ugly worm, and my skin in your glass.
I'll never last, your grasp. it's the end of my days.
open the lid to my cage, and help me fly away.
the wind, on my new dirty wings, free me at last.
you see me the past, ugly worm, from a skin in a glass.
I'll never last, your grasp only shadows the day.
open the lid to my cage, and let me fly away.
gonna be the dust, and the ash in the glass, that never gave up.
take up the crossworm, and maybe one day gonna wake up.
placate the fake haters hate the snake, but understand his view.
rip wings away and you'll never know how the maggot flew.
I crave, so many more days, than genres can allow.
I crave, so many more ways, that'll make me ask how.
can I get back, to being part of the art I love.
the purest form of storm in me when a push, come to shove.
you bought the records, mixing up with the hecklers.
never for a second second guessing what were my next, words.
and I get to thinking about ravenous consumption.
needing more, but my hands, sore is my new assumption.
I need the wind, and my new dirty wings, open at last.
you see me the past, ugly worm, and my skin in your glass.
I'll never last, your grasp. it's the end of my days.
open the lid to my cage, and help me fly away.
the wind, on my new dirty wings, free me at last.
you see me the past, ugly worm, from a skin in a glass.
I'll never last, your grasp only shadows the day.
open the lid to my cage, and let me fly away.
unsteady hands defiling scales on wings.
unable to coast on the breeze.
retreating to hives of bees
communities of relief.
brotherhood and truth
growing from blackend hearts in youth.
I seek what I can't see.
the wings that grow from inside of me.
let me fly away
WHERE DO I GO?
Where do I go from
here? The years, are terrible with the lost hope.
we put the faith in the ropes tight. as a cable tow
look at us, what the fuck is hapnin' gotta get quick back to actin.
like a man, but I can't, when Im only a fraction.
Educated by the renegades in the industry.
Underrated by the radar planes, they missed me.
Wisdom is earned, and knowledge is only learned.
Cover my ass, and I laugh, I can't be burned.
One day you'll notice conglomeration is obvious.
Cover your tracks and none can try to Lobby us.
I see em pissed, and violent inside shaking.
They try to fuck with me rugged Im never vacant.
Nobody home cuz I roam and steady drift past.
No one can haul, or carry, or even lift ass
the way I do and I'll never need, to prove it to you.
I put the cash back in the music and move it to you.
where do I go....I never know. but its on with the show
Im a slave, to the industry and the radio
I tried to say that I'm underground, dirty to bone.
I walk a fucked up road...but I'm never alone.
reciprocated by lesser than zero.
nobody's giving a flying fuck about the need for a hero.
but they just move a long, shut the fuck up and write another song.
twist caps, from Labatts, and steady hit the bong.
You know that I rope the hopeful, you don't battle that.
boat loads of your battle raps don't battle that.
fake foes with them cheap hoes in Cadillacs.
don't show me nothing but choke lows and fraggle raps:
puppets up in this, the business of hands up asses.
people controlling you, holding you aint where the cash is.
fuck the paper that holds a deal you wanna sign on.
I aint a cheap ass Saigon hooker so be a by gone.
get out the way of a train with too much fucking steam.
where I'm going aint nothing, it aint shit to me.
show me the green, the money, leaves, and envy scene
we keep it mean so ruggedly they aint seeing me
where do I go....I never know. but its on with the show
Im a slave, to the industry and the radio
I tried to say that I'm underground, dirty to bone.
I walk a fucked up road...but I'm never alone.
If only the home team won and took home the gold mine.
But I don't know cuz they love to control this soul of mine.
so keep your eyes on the ball, watch em make false calls.
be of the mind, they fake tall with false balls.
fuck a dream, of being a superstar in music.
They sell a vision, you lose it when you move and go through it.
Slowly you see that your dream. is what they try to sell.
Slowly you see that your dreams become a fucking hell.
stripping you naked they come for the rape and take your rights.
Keep you awake every day and night in the lime lights.
and you dont make any money they make you lower class.
they get you pretty to sell the image of holding cash.
Take an advance, they dominate you and spread your thighs.
Monopolized tracks cross-collateralized.
they under market you but your moneys first to take.
And if you don't get the lingo it's your first mistake.
KINGS AND FIENDS
I sit at the back of the class. they put me back on a shelf.
I'm thinkin I just might get killed in rage. I cant play stealth.
artists talkin shit like the hardest kids can lose brain
You know what the fuck I'm talking about death is revelent to pain.
Im on the map, but I'm at the back of the atlas.
they humble me down on my knees. dirty and hatless
But I cant be broken with hope in the veins rearranged.
...sick and tired of the blood stains and solo lanes
shake up wake up. bake up. and eat a rookie for lunch.
I put the time and the pride, when it's mine to crunch.
so bring a friend and pack a lunch if you wanna fight.
I'm rolling out to break, and stomp your fuckin night light.
never do I get high as a kite as when I am in control.
lightning at the site of the strike is the nitrogen. I roll.
with the thunder and the rumble I tumble in the mix.
swingin down brick in a sock, at these hater kids.
We smash... your team
we crash in the god damn scene
gonna pick dem bones so clean
my team is the Kings and Fiends.
Think about all the days living disgraced, I dont crash or bail.
Put you to the rails, never to fail you tuck your fuckin tail.
I'm ready to burn so light the fuse and try to blister me.
I fucked around and accidentally made history.
Go sit at the kids table and wait for the meal like baby birds.
You eat up the words I put on the tracks. This shit that I regurge.
Discourage yours and the version of herd currently relevant.
When I'm in the booth I'm repping the youth and fuck with your head for the hell of it.
MAKE IT RAIN
I am a GOD in the presence of worms, with a mouth full of dirt.
I make it rain, on the haters that need to be hurt.
you know that I bring the pain, and keep your mouth in check.
I came to rip through your brains, and I'll break your fuckin neck.
The dirtcore is a wave of these animals I made.
so keep your eye on the sky, and prepare for the raid.
we dont give a fuck how many dudes are in your squad.
we see you lie through your teeth they believe in a fraud.
So get back, to the realist of shit that you heard.
obsurd is only the way to describe a cynics word.
smash the critical masses and activate the sequel.
A new religion is forming under a dirty steeple.
I heard em call me a savior I can pay the price.
my sacrifice made me the hi fi christ.
So here we go get the fuck out the way or ride the wave
I came to bludgeon your face and nobody is safe.
I see you try control, the way that I can roll
But I'm a shark in the game I can swallow you whole.
I'm living every day, for the pleasure in pain.
I'm on top of the world, and I can make it rain
I see you try control, the way that I can roll
But I'm a shark in the game I can swallow you whole.
I'm living every day, for the pleasure in pain.
I'm on top of the world, and I can make it rain
I got the back bone shovel to bury you in the cold dirt
I wipe the blood on my shirt, crooked for what its worth.
cyphen the power and stand tall as the CN tower.
breakin my foot off in asses of wannabes and cowards.
scour the fires of hell and stoke up your worst fears.
cower in tears, and watch me fuck up all your peers.
See Im relentless I dont get sick of breakin wills.
my power surges in thrills, Like I'm takin some pills.
fuck cowboys and indians we are neither side
the dirtcore is wave I am jekyl and hyde.
the fuckin evilest genius is the scene I created.
So back the fuck off our penises and be with the hated.
we break backs but the fact of the matter remains.
whether the brawn or the brains, both will be blood stains
Spit like a savage I'm ravaging you at my pace.
so Suck my dick and take a pick for your myspace.
I'm on top of the world and i can make it rain
I'm on top of the world and i can make it rain
I'm on top of the world and i can make it rain
I'm on top of the world and i can make it rain
I see you try control, the way that I can roll
But I'm a shark in the game I can swallow you whole.
I'm living every day, for the pleasure in pain.
I'm on top of the world, and I can make it rain
one two three, and I kick it with the wicked.
I'll put you in the dirt and take your ticket.
Bitch I'm an animal. and my mandibles rip through cannibals.
My appetite is now 20 times of Hannibals.
reintroduce you to fluid space over my grace.
accellorate through your adams apple and break your face.
freezing my ions, cryogenic. a perfect zero.
forget the by-gones, I am here to fuck up your hero.
its how we play. I guarantee I'll ruin your night.
and kick the dirt in your face dude fuck what you like.
I see you try control, the way that I can roll
But I'm a shark in the game I can swallow you whole.
I'm living every day, for the pleasure in pain.
I'm on top of the world, and I can make it rain
No comments:
Post a Comment